So, what is this?

My name is Chris and I like video games. :) 

This blog will be a combination of reviews, thoughts and comments on the games I play. This will usually be in the written blog format but as I am not a great writer, games that I have more to say about will be presented in short form podcasts.

On a given year I play through 50ish games but I am finding it difficult to pick what to play next sometimes. My Steam library had grown to a silly size and is starting to give me decision paralysis (something I usually do not have a problem with). But now I plan to do something about it. Going alphabetically, I will be playing a game from each letter then once I have reached "Z" I will go back to the top and start again. Games that I have already played will get looked at but probably not played again (unless I am really jonesing for it).
I will exercise judgement on not playing some games, such as early access titles that I don't want to play until they reach a more completed state - though I usually don't buy early access games for that exact reason. I may not finish every game - I will play until I feel that I'm done with what the game has to offer me.

If you would like to comment or discuss please head over to the Facebook page. When this blog is updated I will post over there as well.

So, welcome those who are coming along on this journey with me and I hope maybe at the least you might find this interesting or helpful.

Cheers!

Comments