Three For Free

I am a little short for time this week so instead of an article on a single game I am going to dig into my small/quick games section of my library, more specifically these are games that cost exactly no monies on Steam. That right all three of the games here are FREE!



A lovely looking puzzle platformer with a unique style. Mandagon takes about an hour to go through and offers up a curious bit of story while you jump around as a skull-head. Based on Tibetan mythology I found it quite delightful.


⟰⟰⟰⟰


The Plan
Take the role of a small fly and make your way up and out to the sky past dropping leaves, falling rain and swift breezes. Beautiful and laced with enchanting music this short experience was worth more than the time it takes to play.


⟰⟰⟰⟰


The Static Speaks My Name

Weird and confusing. Dark, sad and strange. You step into another person's shoes for a brief period and maybe discover something, maybe discover that their is nothing. This is an experimental game offering a very different experience than most. Divisive but I had glad to have tried it out and appreciate that Steam allows more art style game such as this to be offered. 
⟰⟰⟰⟰

Next week will return to a normal large format review. I am in the middle of a couple of games and just have to decide which one to finish first. In the future I do plan to revisit more good free game from Steam. Cheers!

Comments