The First Day of Christmas - Antichamber


On the first day of Christmas my Steam library reminded me that I really liked ANTICHAMBER.

There are very few games that really take advantage of the fact that they can create worlds that are not constrained by the rules of our physical world in a way that our brains have a hard time coping with. Antichamber does it in spades and then some. Puzzle upon puzzle the game both pushes you to learn and unlearn a different way of thinking about how interaction can be done in a video game. Impossible doesn't have meaning when the rules can be bent this way.

I loved every minute of Antichamer. Even the times when I was banging my head on the wall trying desperately to understand what was going on. I wish I could forget Antichamber so I could play it again for the first time.





Comments