The Second Day of Christmas - Rebel Galaxy


On the second day of Christmas my Steam library reminded me that I really liked REBEL GALAXY.

I am not much of a space sim guy (or a sim guy in general), so when I Rebel Galaxy came along with its much lighter arcade feel I was jumping right on that boarding craft. With a huge range of space ships and ways to outfit them, tons of missions, events and encounters all in a large multi-system world ,Rebel Galaxy offers so much. The controls are good, smooth and intuitive. Ship to ship combat offers enough depth to be challenging without being overwhelming. The visuals are gorgeous, this game looks so good. The music, oh the music! 

Rebel Galaxy was a lot of fun to play and I keep thinking of going back to it and experiencing the other side of the branching story. For $20 (often $10 on sale) the two person development team really knocked it out of the park.



Comments