A2Steam Presents - The 12 Days of Christmas 2018


I know it has been a while, but I am back and just in time for the 2nd annual A2Steam 12 Days of Christmas!

This year is a little different than last, instead of themed categories I will be going you the top 12 games that I have played this year. Some are from 2018, some are wee bit older, some I have already written about and some I played in the these the last few "lost" months of this year.

It's been a dense year, I've done as much as fully completed to as little as dabbled for a few hours in over 60 games in almost every possible genre and spent so much time playing that I completely failed to do enough writing. There will be more on this and some changes to the blog in the new year once the 12 Days are over. But that is neither here nor there, what we have starting tomorrow are twelve recommendations from yours truly.  

Cheers! 

Comments